Tenants Contents Insurance

Do tenants even need to worry about contents insurance?

There are many scenarios where you'll want to ensure personal belongings are properly protected. Renting a property is no different. Tenants insurance protects your possessions from flood, fire and theft if you live in a rented house.

  • Protecting your belongings
    Cover protects you if something happens to your personal possessions. Whether they're damaged in your rented home or taken by burglars, you’ll be able to recoup the cost.
  • Accidental damage to furniture
    Your landlord may be responsible for the fixtures, but you may still be culpable for damage to furniture or fittings. Tenants insurance provides up to £10,000 of cover. 
  • Trusted advice
    It’s not always easy to work out what cover you will need when renting a property. Our team of experts will help you find the right protection for your most precious items.

How our tenants contents insurance experts can help

No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your possessions may be stolen or damaged. Opting to take out tenants insurance will provide peace of mind that your belongings are protected.

We want to make finding suitable insurance for rental properties easy, and in addition to providing detailed information about our policies on our website, we’re available to talk you through your options. If you’d like further guidance on how you can best protect your possessions, from your TV and computers to your jewelry, simply get in touch with our specialists.

Affordable contents insurance

As well as making sure that our policies are comprehensive and flexible, we pride ourselves on offering affordable financial protection. Get in touch to find out if we can save you money on your tenants contents insurance.

Content covers available

Up to £75,000 contents cover as standard.

Tenants Liability included up to £15,000 (claims you are deemed legally liable for as a tenant in the property).

Accidental damage cover available.

Optional cover for Personal Possessions cover for items taken outside of the home.

A range of optional extras available: home legal protection and key protection.