INSURANCE FOR REC MEMBERS
Why choose Jelf for recruitment agency insurance?
As the appointed insurance broking partner of the REC and IMA, Jelf is able to provide members with a unique recruitment agency insurance offering.
- Our service
Our recruitment agency insurance helps protect you against the risks you face every day, giving you the support you need to focus on what’s most important – running your business.
- Who we work with
We don’t just deal with the larger recruiters; we also provide an outstanding recruitment insurance service to start-ups and small to medium sized recruiters.
- Insurance for IMA members and Interim Managers
We are partnered with the Interim Management Association (IMA) so we can offer a recruitment (agency) insurance product for IMA members and Interim Managers.
How we can help
As a REC member you can benefit not only from our experience, but from market leading cover which enables your business to continue to function and recover. With over 35 years’ experience providing recruitment agency insurance, we have been able to build an unrivaled knowledge base; allowing us to continue to adapt our solutions to meet clients' needs.
GET IN TOUCH WITH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY INSURANCE EXPERT
Need advice? Call the recruitment insurance team now, or complete our online form and we'll call you.
REC Recruiters Choice
The REC Recruiters Choice insurance policy is specifically designed with REC members in mind. It offers some of the broadest levels of cover available.
The policy includes covers and benefits such as:
- Professional Indemnity - covering the services or advice you have given or failed to provide
- Fidelity - to protect your business against fraudulent acts
- Cover for claims arising worldwide (USA/Canada is available on request)
- Cyber and data cover included as standard when you purchase either Professional Indemnity or Public Liability
- Medical Malpractice available up to £100,000
- Business HR and Criminal Prosecution Defence costs cover
- Employers' and Public Liability - covering claims made against you by the public or employees, which extends to include temporary workers. Includes contractual vicarious liability
- Directors and Officer’s Liability available up to £100,000 included as standard, subject to insurer criteria, and purchasing either Public Liability or Professional Indemnity
- Driver’s negligence cover available
- Interest free installments
- Discounted premiums for REC members
IMA Members and Interim Managers
As the preferred insurance provider for the Interim Management Association (IMA) we've taken the time to understand the risks associated with the activities of interim management recruiters. This has enabled us to review the typical insurance covers required.
As an interim management recruiter, you will place individuals in highly influential positions. A robust business insurance policy will be required to protect you and your business in the event of a claim.
We've also developed an insurance facility specifically for the interim managers who are placed by IMA members. This insurance policy offers flexible and comprehensive covers to meet your needs.
It can be difficult to know what insurance you should arrange as an interim manager. Working with a specialist insurer, we are able to offer an insurance solution that's right for you.
The latest recruitment articles in our knowledge centre
Recruitment companies are highly vulnerable to cash-flow problems and insolvencies among their client base, but how can they help mitigate this?
Recruiters have long suffered with high staff turnover. One of the reasons for this could be a lack of an effective benefits rewards programme. Find out how benefits can help you retain your top talent.
Service was spot on, they took the pain of the insurance off my desk and dealt with it in a professional manner but with a human touch.
Throughout our dealings with Mahnaz she was always professional, helpful and delivered outstanding customer service.