Stick to Win Motorsport competition - terms & conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw to win one year’s motorsport road insurance for any of the following: competition vehicle, support vehicle, support motor home, support race transporter or rescue unit (UK). A storage and transit policy will be considered should the vehicle requiring insurance not be registered for road use.
Entry to the promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read these carefully.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the draw.
- To enter the competition, entrants must obtain and display one of our Motorsport division car stickers on their vehicle. The car stickers are free of charge and can be obtained in a variety of ways including applying for one online through our stick to win page.
- Prizes will only be issued after presentation of a copy of the entrant’s current registration document or motor insurance certificate. Entrants have 28 days to produce a copy of their current registration document or motor insurance certificate, after which time the prize will be forfeited.
- The draw is only available to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18.
- The promoter is: Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd, Partnership House, Priory Park East, Hull, HU4 7DY.
- Entries into the prize draw from 1 January 2019 to 12 December 2019.
- Participants must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name may be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- Only one entry per person or individual.
- Employees or family members of employees of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the prize draw or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
- One winner will win a prize of one year’s worth of UK road motorsport insurance for any of the following competition vehicle, support vehicle, support motor home, support race transporter or rescue unit (UK). A storage and transit policy will be considered should the vehicle requiring insurance not be registered for road use. There is no alternative prize and no cash equivalent.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place on 13 December 2019. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received.
- The decision of the promoter is final.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, post or email by 18 December 2019. If the winner does not respond to such correspondence from the promoter within 30 days of date of notification, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the promoter will be entitled to select another winner from the remaining qualified entries.
- Entries become the property of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd and will not be returned.
- In the event of the unforeseen circumstance of a prize becoming unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or equivalent value.