international umbrella scheme
Protecting the health and welfare of your employees is a major challenge for employers and a fundamental part of your duty of care. It also brings additional complexities and challenges for those with overseas employees.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with a leading insurer to develop an exclusive International Private Medical Insurance Umbrella Scheme. This low cost scheme is designed for low risk clients and is quick and easy to join.
As a pooled arrangement, our Umbrella Scheme can enable you to access terms that you might not otherwise be able to obtain in the market – especially if you require cover for a relatively small number of international employees. Simply meet the underwriting criteria and we can enrol your company into this exclusive scheme that offers exceptional terms.
- Preferential pricing – reduced premiums by sharing a pooled risk.
- Medical History Disregarded (MHD) – making it quick and easy to join the scheme.
- Freedom and flexibility – access a range of covers, giving you the flexibility to choose what’s right for your employees and only pay for the level of cover you need.
- Excellent service – a dedicated member services team with multilingual support, 24/7, as well as one to one health care support from clinicians.
- Crisis management support – access to personal safety resources and support 24/7.
- Employee assistance programme – access to free, confidential support for any work, life, personal or family issue 24/7.
- Online tools – access to a range of tools to support your staff including a health and wellness library, wellness checkpoint and virtual benefits assistant.
Get in touch with an international benefits expert