Group settings insurance
Why our group settings insurance solution?
Running a group setting like a nursery, pre-school or playgroup can be a challenge. The extension of free childcare hours for parents and reduced levels of support from the government, can put pressure on your running costs and time. It’s important to have an insurance policy that is easy to understand, simple to manage and fully protects your business.
We’ve worked with our insurer to create a specialist, and comprehensive insurance product that can be tailored to meet your business’s needs. We make the process of protecting your business as easy as possible and when you need us, we’re here to support you.
- A solution that meets your needs
Every setting is unique, so we work with you to ensure that we fully understand your requirements and that your policy is suited to your specific needs.
- Making insurance quick and simple
Once we understand your business, we’re able to fully explain the types of cover that you should consider. We will walk you through each step and make sure that you’re clear on what cover you have in place.
- Support when you need it
Should you need to make a claim, our expert claims team are here to support you every step of the way. You can count on our claims team to ensure that your claim is handled effectively and we will keep you updated on your claim’s progress.
How our group settings insurance can help?
Our group settings insurance team provides you with the support that you need to ensure that your business is protected. We’re able to tailor your policy to meet precise requirements. With Jelf in your corner, insurance can feel quicker and simpler, leaving you to focus on what’s most important to you, like running your business.
Plus if you take out an insurance policy with us, you will also be eligible for additional benefits from our partner PACEY, the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years, at no extra cost.
Additional benefits from PACEY
- FREE Childcare Professional magazine - get the digital version of PACEY’s termly magazine delivered direct to your inbox.
- Access a discounted healthcare plan through PACEY with Medicash – cover the cost of everyday medical expenses and save money with a full discounts platform.
- 20% off Kinderly; this online system makes it quick and easy to capture a child’s early years learning journey. It helps enhance the parent partnership and provides you with reports and tools to support you to run an outstanding setting.
- 40% off food hygiene training; accredited by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH), this online course provides learners with up-to-date food hygiene information, case studies, interactive exercises and videos to ensure they are aware of their food safety responsibilities.
- 5% off in the PACEY Shop - receive a one off discount code to use in the PACEY shop, stocked full of business essentials, educational toys, games, nursery furniture, accessories and more.
If you’re happy to be contacted by PACEY, they will be in touch with you about the additional benefits once you have taken out an insurance policy with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Such equipment may not be covered as standard under normal contents insurance and it is important that you ensure all of your business assets are protected. We have arranged for automatic cover to a limit of £5,000 under our contract*.* subject to policy terms and conditions
The latest related articles from our knowledge centre
This course helps managers to look at at real life scenarios on how to identify, prevent and address workplace discrimination and harassment.
Join our free employee benefits event on 21 October, where we will be looking at the changes you can make to keep your company at the top of its game.