Why do you need farm fleet insurance?
A key aspect of farm fleet cover is our timely service that enables you to resume business as soon as possible, especially at peak times in the farming calendar.
The motor policies we arrange can include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial use of a vehicle along with domestic use
- Legal liability for death or injury to any other person
- Vermin damage
- Ingestion of foreign objects and internal damage to machines
- Up to £100,000 single item limit on trailers and attachments (market value) without need for specification
- Windscreen and glass cover
How our agricultural insurance experts can help
We work with insurers who understand the importance of acting quickly to settle your motor claims, limiting disruption to your business as much as possible.
Our combined policies cover the key elements of your farm that you need to protect.
Having appropriate environmental insurance cover on your policy could be crucial in avoiding unexpectedly large bills for clean up costs.
Covering you as you branch out from traditional farming activity to develop new revenue streams.
Read the latest rural sector stories from our knowledge centre
Farmers have a responsibility for the safety of the animals in their fields, and for those walking across their land.
Jelf's Lincoln office are proud sponsors of the Lincolnshire Farming Conference, and will be an exhibitor at the event.