Why do you need farm fleet insurance?
A key aspect of farm fleet cover is our timely service that enables you to resume business as soon as possible, especially at peak times in the farming calendar.
The motor policies we arrange can include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial use of a vehicle along with domestic use
- Legal liability for death or injury to any other person
- Vermin damage
- Ingestion of foreign objects and internal damage to machines
- Up to £100,000 single item limit on trailers and attachments (market value) without need for specification
- Windscreen and glass cover
How our agricultural insurance experts can help
We work with insurers who understand the importance of acting quickly to settle your motor claims, limiting disruption to your business as much as possible.
Farm insurance combining the key elements of your farm that you need to protect.
Having appropriate cover under your farm insurance policy could be crucial in avoiding unexpectedly large bills for clean up costs.
Insurance in agriculture is evolving, and so are our solutions. We're here to help you branch out from traditional farming to develop new revenue streams.
Read the latest rural sector stories from our knowledge centre
The gates will be opening on Wednesday, 17th July for the spectacle that is the Driffield Show.
Your local Jelf experts from Harrogate, York, Skipton, and Stockton as well as the Risk Management team welcome you to join them at the Great Yorkshire Show.