Individual carers insurance
Why do you need an individual home carers insurance specialist?
Having an individual carers’ insurance policy gives considerable insurance protection as well as great peace of mind whilst you are delivering care and support to individuals in the community.
We offer specialist advice and guidance for the care sector to ensure you are properly protected. We can help you insure you to cover what matters most; with a range of specialities across the team, we are in place to help.
Why do you need home carer insurance now?
As a carer you face daily risks including personal injury, errors, accidental loss, alleged abuse claims and other liability issues that can be insured against with a single insurance policy.
You never know when mishaps in the workplace may happen, and the sooner you arrange appropriate cover, the sooner you are covered.
Get individual carers insurance cover today
Quote and buy your individual carers insurance online. Our insurance for care workers policies starts from just £84.80 per year.
Ready to renew your individual carers insurance?
If you're already a client and are ready to review your policy, follow the link below to login.
Carers insurance. What do we cover?
Our carers insurance policy is designed to protect you whilst performing the following duties:
- personal care - bathing / dressing
- night care
- administering prescribed / non-prescribed medicines
- carers respite service
- household tasks
- shopping and laundry
- handyman and gardening services
- companionship and support.
What is included in our carers insurance policy?
- £5 million public liability insurance (£10 million limit optional)
- alleged abuse cover
- temporary visits abroad whilst working
- liability arising out of the supply or preparation of food and drink
- Indemnity to Principal
- errors and omissions cover
- automatic defence costs
- personal accident up to age 80
- accidental death or personal injury to any person
- cover in respect of administering prescribed and non-prescribed medicines
- accidental loss or damage to third party property (subject to £100 excess).
Frequently asked questions
Yes. We would advise any business to hold such cover, whether you occupy a premises or whether you are working away, or visiting someone’s home.