Please accept the Terms and Conditions
1) A maximum of 2 delegates from any one organisation may attend each event (unless previously agreed with the event organiser).
2) All pre and post seminar communications are undertaken by email. Jelf Employee Benefits cannot be held liable for communications which do not reach the recipients as a result of spam-filters, quarantine procedures or other external IT failures. If in doubt regarding event details, please contact us via email@example.com.
3) All acceptances are at the discretion of Jelf Employee Benefits.
4) In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, any personal data supplied will be held securely.
5) Delegates agree to be contacted by Jelf Employee Benefits and our seminar partners regarding future events, products and services.
6) Cancellations or non-attendance should be notified to the event organiser more than 5 working days prior to the event date. Cancellations within 5 days, or non-attendance, will be subject to a penalty charge of £25 per delegate. Such penalties are at the discretion of the event organiser, and will only be waived under exceptional circumstances, or if the registered delegate sends a suitable replacement from their organisation in their place (in which case, full contact details as per above should be provided).
7) On arrival at our events, all delegates must formally register their attendance with the Jelf team / organiser.