Managing safely training course
Last year in the UK, 31.2 million working days were lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury1. Having a healthy workforce is key to the success of your business. That’s why we’re running a training course to help you understand your role and responsibilities as a manager.
This 4 day IOSH approved course will provide insights and practical tools so that you and your business can create safer and healthier working environments. If you’re responsible for the day to day management of people or processes, this course will benefit you.
What to expect:
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business needs
- Interactive discussions and practical exercises giving hands-on experience
- Ask the consultant: your opportunity to ask our qualified employment law consultants questions
- Internationally recognised certification for managers
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture
- Enables you to investigate incidents at work
- Ensures you can assess and control risk and hazards
26-27 September and 4-5 October
9:00 - 16:00 per day
£450 per person
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Jelf Worcester, Apex Park, Worcester, WR4 9FN
Parking is available on-site.
N.B. All delegates will be required to bring photographic proof of their identity.
If you have any questions, please contact Nigel Haines.
Telephone: 0345 040 0002