Employment Law Essentials - Leeds
An Essential Guide to Employment Law for Directors, Managers and HR professionals.
What to expect:
Looking at key employment law issued faced by employers today, this one day course provides practical guidance on how to effectively manage those difficult employee situations, promote productivity and a positive working environment, and ultimately save your business costs and keep you out of tribunal!
- The purpose of the policies
- Difficult conversations - how to handle tricky discussions with staff, whether it be about performance, health or problems at work
- Performance management – How to use performance management tools effectively
- Managing disciplinary and dismissals – when can you fairly dismiss an employee, the ACAS Code and managing disciplinary matters within your business
- Grievances – what amounts to a grievance and how to manage grievances?
- Sickness absence
- Identifying, preventing and addressing discrimination and harassment at work
Date: 27th of March 2019
Time: Approximately 9.30am – 3.30pm
Price: £150 +VAT per delegate
Refreshments: Refreshments and lunch will be provided
Location: Jelf, Manor Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 4DX
Discounts available for multiple bookings