Discrimination and Harassment at work - Worcester
An essential guide for managers into identifying, preventing and addressing workplace discrimination and harassment.
What to expect:
Looking at real life scenarios, the course helps those responsible for people management identify, prevent and address discrimination and harassment at work, promoting a positive working environment and avoid costly tribunal claim.
- What is discrimination and identifying the different types of discrimination
- What amounts to harassment
- Workplace ‘banter’
- What is bullying
- How to prevent discrimination and harassment at work
- What steps should you take if an employee feels subject to discrimination/harassment
- What to do if you feel a claim is not genuine
Date: 4th of April 2019
Time: Approximately 9.30am – 11.30am
Price: £60 +VAT per delegate
Refreshments: Refreshments will be provided
Location: Jelf, Apex House, Apex Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester, WR4 9FN